Frequently Asked Question
First and foremost, you can not reset or change your username. Your username will always remain the same for access throughout the CRU website, including the Staff Portal.
To reset your password, use the following instructions:
- Go to the Staff Portal at: https://www.acscalifornia.org/staff/index.php
- Click the "Reset / Forgot Password" link at the very bottom of the "SIGN IN" box.
- On the following page, you will need to enter your CRU Email address. Do NOT use your home email address.
- After entering your CRU email address in the box, click the "Reset Password" button.
- After clicking the button, an email will be sent to you with instructions and a link to reset your password.
- For safety reasons, the link you receive in the email will only be good for 1 hour. Then the link will expire. If your link expires, just start the reset process over again.